We are allowing clients and patients who have a scheduled an appointment to enter the hospital. We will still offer curbside services for clients who would rather keep social distancing.
More animals are in need of our services now that ever before. We strive to accommodate both routine appointments and emergencies in a timely manner.
During this time of transition, in doing our best to keep you and our staff safe, there may be longer than usual wait times. We have protocols in place to disinfect our exam rooms between each client to ensure safety. We appreciate your patience and compassion.
This is what you will need to know when arriving for appointment
and before entering the hospital.
- Once you arrive – remain in your vehicle and call 336-859-2828 – a staff member will come out to get you when a room is available.
- Only one person will be allowed to enter facility with pet.
- You must bring a mask and wear it during your entire visit inside the facility.
- You must have temperature taken before entering facility.
Services that will remain curbside are
- Day Care
- Medication / Food Pick Up
- Drop Offs for the day to see the Doctor.
- Surgery Pick Up
Please call when you arrive and a staff member will be out to help you
as soon as possible 336-859-2828.
Thank you for your kindness and support for our office!
We appreciate every one of you!
We will continue to give our best to our patients and clients as we navigate
threw these upcoming months.